What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / CE, developed in our ordinance by the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
The cookies are then classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are First-party cookies, which treat aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, which provide information on their use and include the possibility for users to express their refusal about their use.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the origin restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to GISBI TRENDY SL.
Below, we inform you in detail of all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|Cookie||Category||Duration||Origin||Purpose and more information|
|__atuvc||Functional||1 year 1 month||Third parties||This cookie is set by Addthis to make sure you see the updated count if you share a page and return to it before our share count cache is updated.|
|__atuvs||Functional||30 minutes||Third parties||This cookie is set by Addthis to make sure you see the updated count if you share a page and return to it before our share count cache is updated.|
|__zlcmid||Functional||1 year||Third parties||This cookie is used by Zendesk live chat and is used to store the live chat ID.|
|mailchimp_landing_site||Functional||1 month||Third parties||The cookie is set by the email marketing service MailChimp.|
|sp_landing||Functional||1 day||Third parties||This cookie is set by the provider Spotify. This cookie is used to implement audio content from spotify on the website. It also helps in collecting information on user interaction with this audio content.|
|sp_t||Functional||1 year||Third parties||This cookie is set by the provider Spotify. This cookie is used to implement audio content from spotify on the website. It also helps in collecting information on user interaction with this audio content.|
|YSC||Performance||session||Third parties||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|_ga||Performance||2 years||Third parties||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_37849614_13||Performance||1 minute||Third parties||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Performance||1 day||Third parties||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|tk_lr||Performance||1 year1 day||Third parties||This cookie is set by JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used for analyzing referrer behavior for Jetpack|
|tk_or||Performance||1 year1 day||Third parties||This cookie is set by JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used for analyzing referrer behavior for Jetpack|
|IDE||Advertisement||1 year 24 days||Third parties||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|loc||Advertisement||1 year 1 month||Third parties||This cookie is set by Addthis. This is a geolocation cookie to understand where the users sharing the information are located.|
|test_cookie||Advertisement||1 year 1 month||Third parties||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Advertisement||5 months 27 days||Third parties||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|_ga_C17VLHJGQD||Others||2 years||Third parties||No description|
|CONSENT||Others||16 years 7 months 26 days 8 hours 4 minutes||Third parties||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Others||1 year||Third parties||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Others||1 year||Third parties||No description|
|cookies.js||Others||session||Third parties||No description|
|etBloomCookie_optin_1||Others||1 day||Third parties||No description|
|etBloomCookie_optin_2||Others||1 day||Third parties||No description|
|tk_ai||Others||5 years||Third parties||Gathers information for WordPress by themselves, first party analytics tool about how WP services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.|
|tk_qs||Others||30 minutes||Third parties||Gathers information for WordPress by themselves, first party analytics tool about how WP services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.|
|tk_tc||Others||session||Third parties||No description|
|zte2095||Others||session||Third parties||No description|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
If you have agreed to load Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke said acceptance at any time by using the "Disabling add-on for Google Analytics browsers", accessing the following web page and following the instructions detailed there: